Pre and Post Natal Training
Benefits of exercising during pregnancy
- You’re likely to gain less weight.
- Labour and delivery may be easier
- You lower your gestational diabetes risk by as much as 27 %
- You’re less likely to cry, “Oh, my aching back”
- You have more energy
- You’re more likely to avoid a forceps delivery, C-section or other interventions
- You can enjoy the greatest flexibility of your life
- You’re likely to be fitter in middle age.
- Your labour may be shorter
- If you work out in water, you enjoy a wonderful sense of weightlessness.
- You’re likely to be healthier and leaner when your kids head off to college.
- You may be less prone to morning sickness.
- You’ll meet other expectant moms in a prenatal exercise class.
- You’re more likely to avoid prenatal depression.
- You look and feel better.